Rezept für tropische Eiswürfel
EIZOOK.COM REZEPT FÜR KÖSTLICHE EISWÜRFEL
- Fill the ice cube tray with a very thin base of water. Let this freeze in the freezer.
- Remove the ice cube tray from the freezer and fill the molds with small pieces of fruit of your choice. (Lemon, currant, blueberry, blackberry, kiwi, strawberry, etc.)
- Pour the molds full with water and let freeze completely.
- This way you simply get your drink suddenly a festive accent with cool fruity ice cubes.
- Also delicious in your iced tea, lemonade or glass of white wine. (with wine I would only use one cube)
- At dinner, serve a carafe of ice water and these fruity and tropical ice cubes. Success guaranteed.
Alcohol can also be used instead of water. Takes a little longer in terms of freezing.
A little syrup for color and sweetness.